Seared salmon/mashed potatoes served with orange white wine sauc. Spoon the mashed potatoes onto warmed dinner plates and place the salmon fillets on top, skin side up. Sprinkle with the chives and parsley and serve at once. Reheat gently, stirring frequently, before serving.
Easy Mashed Potatoes, Vegan Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic, Mashed Potatoes. Vegan Mashed Potatoes with Roasted GarlicYummly. Looking for the perfect white wine sauce for salmon? You can have Seared salmon/mashed potatoes served with orange white wine sauc using 10 easy ingredients and 13 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seared salmon/mashed potatoes served with orange white wine sauc
- It’s 1 kg of salmon.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 500 g of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare 25 g of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need of Shallot (2).
- Prepare of Baby asparagus.
Serve the salmon with the sauce and. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan, over high heat, add the Deglaze with the plum, port and red wines. Sauce Bercy, a classic French sauce of shallots, white wine and parsley, is particularly good with pan-fried fish.
Seared salmon/mashed potatoes served with orange white wine sauc step by step
- Scale and wash your salmon.
- Pat it dry with paper towel.
- Season with black pepper and salt leave for 5min.
- Meanwhile get your griddle pan brush with olive when it's hot place your salmon on it.
- 5min on each side.
- Peel and wash your potatoes in salted water till it's very soft.
- Drain out the water and pour the potatoes in a bowl and mash immediately with a masher.
- Add milk and butter to have that buttery and milky taste.
- Grill or boil baby asparagus any preferable method.
- In a small skillet add your white wine, orange juice, shallot, black pepper and salt.
- Boil on low heat till it reduces in size.
- Sieve out before serving.
- Lay your asparagus on a plate, scoop your mashed potatoes on it top with salmon and drizzle the orange white wine reduction on the side..
Wine pairing: A Fumé Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, or crisp Chardonnay will complement any citrus-seafood dishes (perhaps served with a. While salmon is cooking, stir orange zest, juice and red onion into lentils. Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Pour the wine into the skillet, add the thyme and cook, stirring, until reduced by half. The salmon is seared, trapping its rich flavor, briefly baked, and The salmon is seared, briefly baked and then drizzled with an orange ginger glaze giving this recipe rich flavor.