My Mother's Konbu & Scallop Simmer.
You can have My Mother's Konbu & Scallop Simmer using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of My Mother's Konbu & Scallop Simmer
- You need 200 grams of Sliced kombu.
- You need 100 grams of Baby scallops.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of Sake.
- You need 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bonito dashi stock.
My Mother's Konbu & Scallop Simmer step by step
- Lightly rinse the sliced kombu..
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pot, cover with a drop-lid, and simmer.
- If you prefer a bit of a bite, simmer on high heat for 5 minutes. If you prefer a more tender result, simmer over medium to low heat for 15 minutes..
- Use the remaining simmer juice by adding one serving of somen noodles to it, simmer freeze-dried tofu in it, or use it to make a rice porridge..