Boiled Irish potatoes and fried egg. This fried potatoes and eggs breakfast recipe makes an easy, healthy, skillet breakfast or supper that's almost a casserole. It's essentially just scrambled Cover and bring to a boil. Let the potatoes cook, stirring once or twice if you think.
Boil chopped potatoes and eggs separately. Fry the onion at pan until it became transparent. After that, cook mashed potatoes and add salt. You can cook Boiled Irish potatoes and fried egg using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Boiled Irish potatoes and fried egg
- Prepare 1 of basket of Irish potatoes pilled.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare of Plenty fresh pepper blend.
- You need 2 of big onions bulb.
- You need of Rayco to your taste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of verge oil.
- It’s 1 of Titus sardine.
Cooking method: Rub potatoes on a large grater, add eggs, salt, pepper, and other seasonings. Mix it well, put it in a frying pan, and fry like a pancake. Fried eggs and boiled eggs are similar in terms of vitamin and mineral content. The heat applied to both may reduce boiled and fried egg nutrition.
Boiled Irish potatoes and fried egg instructions
- Pill the Irish potatoes and put in a clean pot with salt and add little water.
- Allow to boil until it's soft enough for eating.
- Break the eggs and chopped up the onions bulb chopped the pepper,.
- Add to the eggs with all the ingredients mentioned and fry until it's done remove and save for consumption.
Comparing a fried egg with a boiled egg doesn't reveal too much difference from a nutritional perspective. However, the way these eggs are cooked. These potatoes make a wonderful side dish for any meal and are terrific heated up the next day for lunch. Beat egg and add to mixture with just enough milk to make a batter that will drop from a spoon. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a hot griddle or frying pan.