Simmered Tsukudani Oysters.
This Tasty Simmered Tsukudani Oysters using 6 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Tsukudani Oysters
- Prepare 300 grams of Cooking oysters.
- You need 40 grams of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
Simmered Tsukudani Oysters instructions
- Gently wash the oysters by coating with salt and then washing them with water until they are clean. Be careful not to tear them..
- Finely julienne the ginger..
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a pot with the julienned ginger and bring to a boil. Add the oysters while skimming off any scum..
- When the oysters become plump, remove them and put them in a bowl and set aside..
- Cook down the remaining sauce to half the original amount, then return the oysters to the pot and simmer. Remove the oysters and bring to a boil again..
- The third time is the trick! Return the oysters to the pot one more time. This time, cook the sauce down until it's gone, then it's ready..