Irish Potatoes Porridge.
This Perfect Irish Potatoes Porridge using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Irish Potatoes Porridge
- It’s 250 g of Beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion.
- It’s of Blended Pepper, ginger, and garlic.
- You need 2 of Cooking spoons palm oil.
- You need 4 of Seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground crayfish.
- Prepare 4 handfuls of Cut efo/aleho.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cut Scent leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Irish Potatoes Porridge step by step
- Wash, season beef and cook till almost tender..
- Peel Potatoes, wash and put into pot of cooked beef. Add a litre water..
- Add in all ingredients except Efo and Scent leaves..
- Set pot on fire and allow mixture cook. About 15 mins..
- Remove lid and stir the Potatoes, then add the Efo and Scent leaves. Reduce heat. After 3 mins, put off heat, food is ready.