Spicy Cucumber Salad.
This Appetizing Spicy Cucumber Salad using 10 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumber Salad
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of Irish potato.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of hot scotch bonnet pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 tin of sardine.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of finely shredded lettuce.
- You need of mayonnaise.
Spicy Cucumber Salad instructions
- Wash and peel Irish potatoes. Place in a pot to boil along with the eggs. Add salt to the pot to taste..
- After checking if the potatoes are cooked, remove the eggs and place in a small bowl..
- In a large plate, cut cucumber into rounds and sprinkle lightly with salt. Set aside..
- Drain potatoes and place in a small bowl..
- Remove shell from eggs and cut in half. Remove the yolk and place egg whites atop cucumbers.
- Crush potatoes in the small bowl. Add black pepper, scotch bonnet pepper sauce, mayonnaise, finely shredded lettuce, the egg yolks and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle lightly with onion powder. Mix well..
- Add the mixture to the egg whites. Topped with sardine (optional). Serve with favorite salad dressing and fresh pineapple juice!!! 💞 💞 💞.