Japanese-style Pasta Carbonara.
This Delicious Japanese-style Pasta Carbonara using 10 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Pasta Carbonara
- Prepare 3 large of Egg yolk.
- It’s 2 of stalks Green onions.
- You need 3 of to 4 slices Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 350 of to 400 grams Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Mushrooms such as king oyster or shimeji, if you have them.
Japanese-style Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Prep the ingredients. Slice the green onions diagonally. Cut the bacon into easy to eat pieces. Prep the egg yolks and the flavoring ingredients..
- Boil the water to cook the pasta..
- Add salt (not listed), and cook the pasta..
- Add garlic margarine in a pan. Turn on the heat, and stir fry the vegetables and bacon..
- When the vegetables have wilted, add the mentsuyu sauce and soy sauce in that order..
- Add the milk too, mix and turn off the heat..
- Add the beaten egg yolks, and mix well..
- Put the boiled pasta into the the frying pan, and toss..
- When it's creamy, add salt and pepper to adjust the seasoning. Transfer to serving plates..
- Voila – eggy, thick and rich pasta carbonara..