Simple Salmon Carbonara.
This Appetizing Simple Salmon Carbonara using 6 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Salmon Carbonara
- It’s 100 grams of Pasta.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salmon flakes (ready made).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Milk.
- You need 2 slice of ●Sliced cheese (non-melting type).
- You need 1 of ●Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, black pepper.
Simple Salmon Carbonara instructions
- Tear the sliced cheese into pieces and place in a heat-resistant bowl with the milk..
- Heat unwrapped in a microwave (est. 1 min 30 sec at 600 W). Mix well after heating..
- Add the egg yolk and salmon flakes and mix..
- Drain your boiled pasta and add quickly to the mix in Step 3. Transfer to a plate and top with black pepper and parsley..