Easy Tuna Carbonara. It uses ingredients you most likely have on hand in your pantry, fridge, and freezer, so it's a great choice to make when. Tuna carbonara 🍝 creamy at ang sarap! Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe – Kusina Master Recipes™.
Carbonara is a classic Italian pasta dish – a favorite of white-sauce pasta lovers! Also, such creamy tuna carbonara will be good to those who have unexpected visitors as it is easy to prepare. This pasta with tuna carbonara recipe from Abruzzo is a delicious quick and easy dish made with ingredients many of us usually have in the larder. This Tasty Easy Tuna Carbonara using 8 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Carbonara
- You need 250 g of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 1 of bulb medium garlic.
- You need 2 of medium egg yolks.
- It’s 155 g of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare leaves of Dried basil.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- You need of Olive oil.
Was so afraid of carbonara but this recipe makes it so easy. We do a half recipe with bacon on occasion for Sunday night dinner for my husband and myself. Add the tuna flakes, make sure they are drained well. If using canned tuna, add the rest of the content.
Easy Tuna Carbonara step by step
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).
Carbonara – an easy Italian pasta made with your average breakfast ingredients. During desperate times like these, I thank god for Carbonara. I know what you're thinking – isn't carbonara supposed. Ultimately Creamy Tuna Carbonara is another Carbonara version. A gastronomic special recipe of ultimately creamy tuna carbonara.