My Garlic Seared Scallops and Fish medley. 😘. Learn how to make seared scallops with a perfect golden brown crust, just like at the restaurants! While I love shrimp, crab, fish, and lobster, seared scallops are the king of my seafood universe! Their mildly sweet flavor and that caramelized crust they get when seared in a super hot pan…oh, swoon.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Simply seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic, then seared in butter and olive oil, they are a delicacy. Some types of meat and seafood are so innately delicious. You can have My Garlic Seared Scallops and Fish medley. 😘 using 16 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of My Garlic Seared Scallops and Fish medley. 😘
- Prepare of Rice….
- It’s 2 of Enough Basmati rice for.
- It’s 2 tbls of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare of Fish….
- You need 1/2 Tbls of oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Sea Scallops.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s 150 g of mixed fish Cooked (Mussels + squid chopped).
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Red Peppers crushed.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt n Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun seaoning.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 tbls of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
Pound garlic, chile, and sugar to a fine paste with a mortar and pestle. Stir paste together with vinegar, fish sauce, water, and lime juice. Serve scallops with sauce spooned over. For a quick, yet delicious dinner, try these perfectly-cooked, pan seared sea scallops served with a flavorful pan sauce of butter, garlic, white wine, lemon and Season the scallops on both sides with salt and pepper and set aside.
My Garlic Seared Scallops and Fish medley. 😘 instructions
- Pat the scallops and fish fry with kitchen roll. And press both ends of the scallops in the Cajun seasoning..
- Melt the Butter into the oil on medium to high heat. Add the Garlic and scallops into the oil and the other fish in the pan seared the scallops about 2 minutes each end, until golden brown, mix up the other fish but take the scallops out and set aside..
- Add the crushed Garlic and fry for one minute in the same pan then add the Cajun seasoning, mustard and lemon juice.stir in. And Cream..
- Hi bring to the boil then simmer until the sauce thickens a bit about 3 minutes..
- Add the scallops back in the sauce and sprinkle all over with Parsley and salt and pepper..
- Serve hot with a side salad or Basmati rice with Veg..
Assemble the rest of the ingredients near the stove so you can work as. Keywords: pan seared scallops, how to sear scallops, pan seared scallops with garlic, seared sea scallops. We used this recipe for fish tacos. I put these scallops, pico de gallo, shredded cabbage and chipotle mayo sauce on corn tortillas and everyone was stuffed with. Sauteed Scallops with Parsley and Garlic.