My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉. We introduce you to some of our favourite noodles! All reviews were conducted independently by Food King. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
King prawn chow mein is a delicious recipe that will go excellently with a side of mixed vegetables. The beansprouts give it that nice refreshing crunch and the king prawns are bursting with flavour. Make sure you prepare your king prawns and follow our preparation instructions carefully. You can cook My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉
- Prepare 180 g of Raw King Prawns.
- It’s 100 g of mixed fish ie Crab,mussels, Shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli spicy salt.
- It’s 1 tbls of Soy sauce blended for fish.
- It’s 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
- It’s of Enough Thin noodles for 2 people.
- It’s of Boiling water to cover the noodles.
These king prawns are cooked and have been shelled. Noodles are served with umami-rich broth made of prawn shells and pork ribs. Recipes for both Instant Pot and cooking on stove-top are included. Well, I always have room for this even in the hottest of Summer 😉 Back at home, we don't really eat based on the season because it's either rain or shine.
My king Prawn and fish Medley with Noodles 😉 step by step
- Add a tbls Chilli oil to a frying pan heat up then add a pinch of spicy chilli salt. Next add the uncooked king prawns. The chilli oil will just have a little kick but not too hot on the fish..
- When the prawns start to go pink in colour turn them over cook for 1 minute then add the rest of your fish medley..
- Boil the water in a saucepan and add your noodles to boil for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and when straining them add a little 1/2 tsp fish sauce and mix in..
- Next add the soy sauce, and fish sauce and Oyster to the fish stir all in..
- Serve on the noodles and enjoy..
I hope it is not prawn noodles. 😉 Let's hop over to her Singapore Shiok kitchen to find out. Remove meat from pork ribs or discard. I love noodles with prawns and a bit of spicyness! Different kinds of tea on plates. Black tea in a white bowl on a bamboo mat.