Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks. This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour. Feel free to swap in veg you need to use up quickly. Toss the ingredients from the centre to the side of the wok using a wooden spatula.
Turn everything over for a minute until. Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops and fresh veggies. Add all that with a easy to make spicy stir fry mix, and you have a seafood stir fry dinner that is a great for transitioning into the fall season! You can cook Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks using 9 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks
- Prepare 400 grams of Frozen Tiger Prawns.
- You need 400 grams of Frozen Mussels.
- You need 1 of large Courgette.
- It’s Cup of full of chopped Leeks.
- You need Cup of full of Frozen Peppers.
- Prepare 1 bag of Salad.
- It’s 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Stir-fried Beef with Leeks is delicious and easy to assemble! If you are looking for a leek recipe other than the potato leek soup, this recipe is for you! Sliced leek and ribeye take only a few minutes to cook. The best way to enjoy this dish is by paring it with a bowl of rice.
Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks instructions
- Put frozen Prawns and Mussels into a large Wok or saucepan. Add oil and gently heat..
- Peel, slice and dice Courgette and add to pan..
- Add sliced leeks(can be fresh or frozen), and the Peppers.
- Give everything a good mix up and cook until no “ blue” is left on the Prawns and everything is bubbling away..
- Add the rice to the mix and stir in. Keep it bubbling for at least 10-15 minutes until the rice has absorbed the liquid and is soft..
- With your hands, tear up the larger leaves of the salad and stir in. Cook for a few minutes until the leaves go soft and no liquid remains..
- Serve and enjoy! Please add a photo if you try this!!.
Cut the tomatoes and courgettes into wedges. We have Chinese prawn stir fries, seafood fried rice, Thai noodle and seafood stir fries and loads more. Prawns are stir-fried with garlic, onions, courgettes and baby sweetcorn, in a wonderfully hot and spicy sauce. Fry the rest of the garlic and ginger, along with the chilli. Add the leeks and red pepper.