Seafood platter. Find seafood platter stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. For those seeking seafood variety, we combine two fish fillets, six shrimp, two seafood stuffed crab shells with your choice of two sides and hush puppies. The Best Seafood Platter Recipes on Yummly
Shrimp recipe, crab cake recipe, fish recipe, oyster recipe In this video I show you how to prepare a fried seafood platter. Tsunami Seafood Emporium Try the seafood platter for two, which includes six medium prawns, six The Greek Fisherman The seafood platter feast consists of grilled crayfish, langoustines, prawns. The seafood platter is a very healthy dish to serve. This Tasty Seafood platter using 10 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood platter
- It’s 4 half of Morten bugs (can use 1 cooked crabs).
- Prepare 6 of cooked king prawns.
- It’s 6 of oysters.
- It’s 1 tub of marinated mussels.
- You need 150 g of sashimi grade tuna.
- It’s 100 g of sliced smoked salmon.
- You need of Tartare sauce.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of whole lemon wedged.
Its Japanese food and easy to make at home. Seafood platter contains all the seafood items which are very healthy and nutritious and full of. Barbeque Prawns, grilled seafood platter, BBQ baby calamari, etc are few of the famous dishes served by them. Either, there are swarm such restaurants serving different types of dishes.
Seafood platter instructions
- Clean and prep seafood in cold iced salted water.
- Arrange in platter, serve with a sparkling wine or dry white..
- You can watch how I made this on HOME COOKING COACH group on Facebook or YouTube channel.
Where quality food is served at its best for your enjoyment. To assemble the seafood platter: Cover a large serving platter with a layer of crushed or cubed ice. An abundance of fresh seafood makes a fabulously healthy and delicious shared platter. The Greek Seafood Platter recipe out of our category Tropical Fruit! Arrange seafood, potatoes, and corn on a platter.