Potato and seafood stew. I used Potatoes USA petite potatoes as the hearty base for this stew, and they were simply perfect. So creamy and flavorful, they paired so well with the tomato base and chunky seafood. I love this dish because it's easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, and good enough to make for a special.
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan is the perfect way to plan out your healthy recipes for the week! In a large saucepan, combine the potatoes with the pureed. Remove the outer leaves from the lemon grass, chop the tender leaves and add to the pan with the chilli. This Tasty Potato and seafood stew using 9 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and seafood stew
- It’s 1 of kilo of mixed seafood. I used clams and mussels.
- Prepare 2-3 of large potatoes, peeled, chopped and parboiled.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare 300 ml of fish stock.
- Prepare Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- It’s of Dried chilli – optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh parsley to serve.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
A delicious recipe for Peruvian Seafood Stew with Cilantro Broth, with potatoes and carrots. Spicy, fragrant Cilantro Broth is the delicious base of this flavorful Peruvian Seafood Stew. Those of you who have been here a while will probably already guess how versatile this soup can be, even to the point. Smoky prawn, pepper and new potato stew.
Potato and seafood stew step by step
- Leave the parboiled potatoes to cool. Wash and clean seafood well removing beard etc. Fry onion gently in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and stock, bring gently to the boil..
- Add passata sauce and chilli. Simmer for about 8-10 mins. Then add the seafood and cover. Turn up the heat slightly and cook until they have opened. Check for salt.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve 😀.
Check out this easy fish stew recipe with juicy butterflied prawns and sweet red peppers. Stir the octopus, prawns, fish and potatoes into the stew. Add the mussels, cover and heat through. Garnish with fennel greens and serve. Make this Cioppino Seafood Stew in your Instant Pot.