Sambal Seafood. Seafood Sambal Oeleck Looking for a new exciting way to prepare your seafood? Chef Sam Leong has an easy recipe to share using Yeo's Sambal Oeleck Sauce. Fans of Sambal Fish will have to try Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant.
This fiery chilli sambal is packed with all the flavours of Indonesia and makes a great accompaniment to seafood or meat. See more ideas about Sambal, Indonesian food, Sambal recipe. Sambal Colo-colo adalah sambal khas Maluku. This Tasty Sambal Seafood using 7 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Seafood
- Prepare 8 of big Prawns (shell on).
- It’s 3 of big Squid (slice in piece).
- You need of Mussels.
- Prepare 1 of big onion (chopped).
- You need 2-3 of tpbs Sambal Mix (pre-pack).
- Prepare 1 of tbps oil.
- It’s 100 of ml-150ml water.
Biasanya sambal ini disantap dengan ikan bakar oleh masyarakat Ambon. Sambal is an Indonesian chili sauce or paste typically made from a mixture of a variety of chili peppers with secondary ingredients such as shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar. I love Malay food as much as I love my Penang hawker food (street food), Chinese, and Nyonya Please welcome Selera Malaysia to Rasa Malaysia as he shares his sambal tumis sotong (squid. Spanish seafood is best enjoyed with a cool sea breeze drifting through an alfresco dining area, so Chomp Chomp BBQ.
Sambal Seafood instructions
- Wash the seafood with salt and rise off. (Prawn shell-on, remove head & leg).
- Heat oil to pan, add in sambal mix and onion (stir fry 2min) add all the seafood in (stir fry 2min).
- Add in water (mix well and cover with lid) let it cook for 10min- 15 min ready to served (inbetween stir well).
Must Try: Sambal stingray and spicy la la. Stingray meat hasn't really caught on. 'Sambal belacan' is a raw hot and spicy condiment that goes well with meat, seafood and even noodles. Its explosive flavours of spiciness, savouriness and sourness tantalize the taste buds and stir. Resep sambal roa – khas Manado. Resep Sambal Cumi Kecombrang yang Pedas Nendang.