Mussels of the senses. Mussel (/ˈmʌsəl/) is the common name used for members of several families of bivalve molluscs, from saltwater and freshwater habitats. These groups have in common a shell whose outline is elongated. External anatomy: The mussel's external shell is composed of two valves that protect it from predators and desiccation.
Mussels are filter feeders that are often found in cool and shallow waters. They attach themselves to solid and stable areas (usually rocks, docks, boats and other stable aquatic structures) and allow water to wash over them in order to filter feed. They'll often form in great clusters/clumps all. You can have Mussels of the senses using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Mussels of the senses
- It’s 10 of mussels.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare 2 of regular onions.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of peppers (green).
- Prepare 150 g of barrel aged feta cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
Mussel is the common term for members of several families of freshwater and marine bivalve mollusks. Mussels are cooked through steam, which means you're going to need some liquid in the pot to get things going. Why use water when you have things This is a biggie, and one of the most important mistakes to avoid. Remember how you checked to make sure that all of the mussels were closed.
Mussels of the senses instructions
- Clean the mussels thoroughly with water..
- Put a little oil in a large deep frying pan, so that it covers the bottom..
- When the oil heats, add the onion finely chopped as well as the garlic, cook a little until golden and then add the mussels..
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover the frying pan with a lid and let the mussels cook, so that they open up. If they don't open but remain closed it means that they are not fresh and they are dangerous to eat, so take care!.
- When you see the mussels open up, add the finely chopped pepper, let everything cook for a couple of minutes and then add the tomato paste..
- Stir well from time to time, then add salt, pepper and cinnamon and after you leave the ingredients to cook and combine for 10 minutes take pieces of feta cheese and crumble them into the skillet..
- Stir well and constantly, for five minutes, then remove from heat and serve!.
Careful Nostalgia & Close History: Changing Our Perception Of The Present. Recent The Rules Of The Game. This Is Not A Baseball Hat. The Precious Quality of Solitary Togetherness. Fashion Myles O'Meally Hits The Ground Running.