Lightly Flavored Simmered Flounder.
This Tasty Lightly Flavored Simmered Flounder using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Lightly Flavored Simmered Flounder
- Prepare 1 of Flounder.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sake.
- You need 100 ml of Mirin.
- You need 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 20 ml of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Kombu for dashi stock.
Lightly Flavored Simmered Flounder step by step
- Put all of the ingredients except for the flounder in a pot (the ginger should be sliced)..
- Bring to a boil, then add the flounder. Simmer while frequently pouring the juices over the top. It's OK if it's still got it's skin on..
- Cover with a drop-lid and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes, then turn off the heat and cool to allow the flavor to soak in. It's a flavor that will touch your emotions..
- Heat it once more before bringing it to the dinner table. It's good to go if the juices are creamy. With a tender flavor that'll make you feel like you're melting in joy. It's really plump..