Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup.
You can have Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup using 10 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup
- Prepare 1 carton of tomato passata.
- It’s 2 of 85g tins John West smoked mussels in sunflower oil.
- You need 80 grams of Smoked bacon lardons.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped shallots.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
Smoked Mussels In Tomato Soup step by step
- Open the mussels and drain away the oil but keep a bit back and pour it into a saucepan. Chop the garlic and place in the pan, heat for a few minutes, stirring till the onions are softened..
- Add the bacon lardons and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the wine, bring to a boil then reduce down, simmer for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley. Simmer for 20 mins. Finally take off the heat and stir in the parsley just before serving with hot crusty bread..