Cream sauce and mussels. Preparation Melt butter in heavy large pot over medium heat. How to cook Mussels in Garlic Cream Sauce. Heat olive oil and butter in a pot over medium-high heat.
Mussels with Bourbon-Maple Syrup Cream SauceFeast Magazine. The key to this delicious Portuguese-Style Mussels in Garlic Cream Sauce is found in a type of hot red pepper paste called Pimenta Moida. At the end of the summer, you'll find many Portuguese families cooking up a batch of this special sauce and jarring it so they can cook with it all year long! You can cook Cream sauce and mussels using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Cream sauce and mussels
- It’s 400 g of Mussels.
- Prepare 100 g of Fresh cream.
- It’s 50 g of Sliced spring onion.
- Prepare 5 g of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of finger of sliced chili.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- You need 10 g of Butter.
- It’s 1 g of Salt.
- It’s 1 g of Pepper.
- You need 15 ml of Olive oil.
Throw away any opened mussels, rinse closed mussels under running water and trim. Remove garlic and crush with the flat side of a large knife. Rinse fennel, cut in half, remove hard stalk and cut fennel into small cubes. Creamy and incredibly comforting Garlic Mussels In Sour Cream Sauce.
Cream sauce and mussels instructions
- Heat olive in pan and add garlic, spring onion and chilly. Apply middle heat level for approximately 3 minutes..
- Add mussels to the pan and allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add white wine and cook until satisfied that alcohol has evaporated..
- Add butter, cream, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Dish into serving sizes and enjoy!.
Remove the mussels from their shells and place in a bowl. Pour the melted butter over the mussels and toss to coat. A buttery yet lighter style of Chardonnay will echo the creamy texture of the sauce and stand up to the briny mussels in this pasta. Mussels steamed in a curry cream sauce, an easy and delicious recipe, you'll love it! Steamed mussels and linguine in a creamy white wine pasta sauce made with whipping cream, wine, garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs.