Simmered Sardines with Umeboshi.
This Perfect Simmered Sardines with Umeboshi using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Sardines with Umeboshi
- Prepare 4 of Sardines.
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Umeboshi.
Simmered Sardines with Umeboshi step by step
- Behead and gut the sardines. Rinse the insides well..
- Combine the flavoring ingredients in a pot together with the umeboshi torn in about three pieces, and bring to a boil..
- Add the sardines to the pot..
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce to low heat, cover with a drop-lid, and simmer for about 40 minutes..
- Simmer until the juices are reduced to a small amount..
- If you line the pot with parchment paper, add the flavoring ingredients, then the sardines, and then use another sheet of parchment paper as a drop-lid, you can transfer it to your serving plate without the fish falling apart!.