Spicy Fried mussels.
You can have Spicy Fried mussels using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried mussels
- You need of Enough fresh mussels for everyone.
- Prepare of Stale bread (quantity depends on how many mussels you're making).
- You need Clove of garlic.
- It’s of Dried chilli (optional).
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Spicy Fried mussels step by step
- Put bread, garlic and parsley in a chopper or food processor. Whizz up until you get breadcrumbs, add chilli at this point if using. Add an egg, mix up well using a fork. Set a side.
- Clean mussels, remove beard. Put in a large pan with no oil or water. Turn on the heat to medium, cover and cook for 2 mins or so until they just start to open. Drain and set a side to cool.
- Stuff each mussel with about a spoonful of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in batches for about 3 mins until nice and brown.
- Serve and enjoy :).