Black handkerchief pasta with cuttlefish, mussels, prawn and chilli. Handkerchief pasta is perhaps a more appropriate name, because when the dough passes through the pasta machine enough times, the pasta ends up with a lovely silken texture Return frying pan to high heat, add remaining oil, then cuttlefish and prawns and fry for a minute, tossing to coat well in oil. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Pasta Linguine Seafood Mussels Prawn Cuttlefish. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Squid Ink Spaghetti on the white plate. Add half the olive oil to the saucepan. When hot, add the garlic, chilli and prawns. This Tasty Black handkerchief pasta with cuttlefish, mussels, prawn and chilli using 20 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Black handkerchief pasta with cuttlefish, mussels, prawn and chilli
- Prepare of black pasta dough.
- You need 280 g of strong white plain flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 25 g of squid ink.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of the sauce.
- Prepare 1 of whole cuttlefish.
- You need 4 of large size prawns.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped celery stick.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of thyme, leaves only.
- It’s 600 ml of dry white wine.
- It’s 500 of g, scrubbed and de-bearded mussels.
- Prepare 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of birds eye chillies, de-seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of chervil, chopped.
Drain and mix through the mussel and prawn sauce. Discard any mussels that have broken shells or that don't clamp shut when tapped. Add the mussels to the pot. To cook the pasta, put the pasta sheets one by one into a saucepan with plenty of lightly salted boiling water, and add the remaining oil.
Black handkerchief pasta with cuttlefish, mussels, prawn and chilli instructions
- Black Pasta Dough:.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour, add salt and in a separate bowl add squid ink to eggs and whisk. Add egg mix to flour and begin to combine working from the outer edge to the middle until dough has formed. Knead for 5 minutes then cover and rest for 20 minutes..
- After dough has rested set your pasta machine to the thickest setting and begin putting your dough through, gradually lowering the settings to achieve a thin sheet of pasta. (You may need to dust with flour every 2nd or 3rd roll though to help the sheet not to stick.) When you have a very thin sheet of pasta, cut the sheets 8cm by 8cm and in portion groups of 8 squares per person. Set aside..
- The Sauce:.
- Clean the cuttlefish by removing the hard cuttlebone found inside the body along with any other organs. Trim the tentacles and chop, set aside. Remove the skin from the cuttlefish and slice thinly then add to tentacles..
- Remove the shells from the prawns, de-vein and chop, set aside..
- In a heavy base pot heat the cottonseed oil and add the 2 cloves of crushed garlic then add the chopped celery, carrot, onion and thyme, add the wine and cook for 3 mins then add mussels, cover and steam for 3-4 mins or until mussels have opened..
- Remove from the heat and take the mussels out, strain liquid and reserve for later. Remove mussel meat from the shell, chop and set aside..
- To Assemble:.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil..
- Warm a pan and add the extra virgin oil, do not heat to smoking point. Lightly poach cuttlefish and prawns in oil then quickly add garlic and chilli, cook for a further minute and remove seafood and oil to awaiting bowl. Return pan to heat and turn up gas, add about 80ml of mussel stock and begin to put pasta in the boiling water one at a time stirring when you finish..
- Cook pasta for one minute then remove and add to the pan, (you may need to add a little of the pasta water if your stock has reduced to far) add seafood and oil mix and begin to emulsify the oil and stock by tossing the pasta in the pan, check your seasoning and finish with chopped chervil, plate and serve..
Cook until al dente, about three minutes or so. Prawn and Cuttlefish Rice with its own SauceKooking. Broccoli Soup with Cuttlefish Noodles and Iberian BaconKooking. Calamarata Pasta with Stewed Cuttlefish and PeasThe Pasta Project. 'Black is back' – mussel tortelli with sea urchin emulsion. The handmade pasta for the tortelli is coloured with cuttlefish ink for a striking appearance and flavour of the sea.