Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce. This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell. It's like this. -> Butter (I splurged on the expensive stuff, which still isn't as good as my favorite Market Pantry butter at home, but it's butter and it's delicious) bubbling on the stove with a pile of minced garlic and chopped fresh. Mussels with White Wine and Butter
Dot generously with the garlic butter and grill until the. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. You can cook Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 75 g of (dry weight) Spaghetti,.
- It’s 100-150 g of cooked and prepared de-shelled mussels,.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic sliced very finely,.
- You need 2/3 of rds tbsp of salted butter,.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to season.
Serve mussels and sauce over spaghetti. Serve with a bit of fresh grated parmesan. Scrub the mussels thorougly under cold running water. Discard any that have broken or open shells.
Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce instructions
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil for cooking the spaghetti. Once boiling add the pasta and begin to cook. Meanwhile in a large frying pan over a medium heat add the butter and allow to melt..
- Add the finely chopped garlic to the melted butter and a good pinch of chilli flakes. Gently fry until fragrant..
- Add the cooked mussels and simmer them gently in the butter to heat through. Add a grind of black pepper and a tiny bit of salt (the mussels are already salty so don't add a lot). Check on the pasta..
- Stir the mussels so that they are coated in the butter garlic and chilli sauce evenly. Turn down the heat to low..
- Drain off the spaghetti once nice and el dente, so it still has a good bite. Add the drained pasta into the frying pan with the mussels and using tongs gently toss everything together. Add the parsely and a touch more pepper. Toss until every strand is coated in the butter sauce..
- Serve up immediately and enjoy! :).
Mix together the remaining butter, garlic and chopped parsley. Stir the mixture into the remaining cooking juices and heat through, pour over. Today's recipe is yet another classic of Italian cuisine. Sauté the garlic cloves in a frying pan with the. Combine the butter, garlic, parsley and seasonings in a small bowl, and mix together well.