spanish paella. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. Learn how to make an authentic Spanish Paella, Valencia-style which is the original.
Discover how to cook this delicious rice dish originated in Valencia (eastern Spain) with easy directions and get this famous recipe from Spain! Paella Valenciana – The original paella was born in Valencia. Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. This Appetizing spanish paella using 14 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of spanish paella
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of tinned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chicken stock.
- It’s 250 grams of paella rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of chorizo.
- You need 1 1/4 clove of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 of red dried chilli.
- Prepare 1 dozen of raw or cooked kind prawns.
- You need 1 dozen of mussels.
- It’s 1 dozen of squid rings or octopus.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
If you enjoy cooking ethnic foods, this Spanish paella recipe will be a favorite. It's brimming with generous chunks of sausage, shrimp and veggies.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Think Spanish cuisine and you'll think seafood and paella. The original paella, paella Valenciana, is a rice and meat dish, made in the fields around Valencia, and it usually contained chicken and rabbit.
spanish paella instructions
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. To round out this meal Spanish Shrimp Paella Recipes. Tamale with Spanish Braised Pork Shank and White Peach SalsaPork. Spanish Flag RiceRecetas del Señor Señor. Buy in the largest store of Paellas, paella pans, paella burners, paella grill, paella sets, paella ingredients, original paella recipes from Valencia Spain, best prices.