Paella. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" – a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on. This Classic Spanish Paella rivals any restaurant Paella!
Types of paella include, Valencian paella, vegetable paella (Spanish: paella de verduras), seafood paella (Spanish: paella de mariscos), and mixed paella (Spanish: paella mixta), among many others. Paella is a traditional Spanish dish made by cooking Calasparra rice with saffron, stock and a Take your pick of our easy paella recipes – from chicken and chorizo paella, to seafood or vegetarian paella. Paella mixta: mixed meat and seafood. You can cook Paella using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Paella
- You need 3 of Squids(cut into small squares).
- You need 8 of Tiger prawns (shelled and uncooked).
- You need 2 of Red peppers(cubed).
- You need 2 cup of Peas.
- You need 4 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 of Onions(cubed).
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 1 packages of Paella rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mussels in wine sauce.
- You need 2 of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 packages of Beans.
Fideuàis: a Paella that uses Simpler versions of Paella are called "un arroz" ("a rice"). These recipes are mostly rice with very few. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. Paella is a traditional dish of Spain.
- Fry the onions and chicken drumsticks in a huge paella pan with olive oil.
- At the same time, put the prawns and some onions on the baking tray with oil, then stick it into oven at 200C.
- Once the chicken is half done, stir in the peppers, squids and beans . Fry for a while.
- Stick in the tomatoes and fry for a bit.
- Add the rice, chicken stock, saffron and mussels.
- When the rice is almost dry, stir in the peas.
- Serve when the rice is dry. Don't forget the put the nicely grilled prawns on top of the rice.
Its home is Valencia, but variations exist in the different Spanish Traditionally, the paella is cooked out of doors, over a wood fire. To make a paella, first sauté meats. Ok before you shout at us, recipes for paella differ from region to region, and this seafood-free version is Omar's take on the classic Paella Valenciana. Remember, paella is a blank canvas. For millions of holiday makers, the high pound does mean cheaper margaritas and paellas.