Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody. Today I'm eating a GIANT MASSIVE seafood boil. I have a whole lobster, lobster tails, jumbo sea scallops and crab legs. These jumbo scallops are a dry scallop.
Bring the mango sauce to a boil and pour a spoonful on each plate. Place the scallops on the sauce and top with the chives. We have diver scallops for sale online! You can cook Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody using 28 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Seafood [check for any fishy smell if so no go!].
- Prepare 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Lobster Tails [raw de-shelled – de-veined].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Fresh Jumbo Tiger Shrimp [raw – de-veined – de-shelled].
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh LG Jumbo Sea Scallops [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Crispy Vegetables & Fruits.
- It’s 1/2 of Each: Green, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers [de-seeded julienned].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Firm Tomatoes [chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Onion [julienned].
- You need 6 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [fine minced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [lose pack – chopped].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [lose pack – chopped].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [chopoed + reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1 of LG Jalapeño [fine diced].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings & Oils.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of [Garlic] Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Kerrygold [Herbed] Irish Butter [important].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine [add more if needed].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saffron [or more – crushed & soaked in wine].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Dipping Bread [for base juices].
- It’s 1 Pound of Fresh Mussels [cook until opened – throw anything not].
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Monk Fish [1" cubes].
- Prepare as needed of White Rice.
- You need as needed of Pasta [your choice]/type.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges [for seasoning and garnish].
You can buy jumbo sea scallops online anytime and schedule an overnight delivery. Order Your Jumbo Sea Scallops Today and Enjoy Them Tomorrow. When the lobster is cool, remove the meat from the claws and tail and set aside. Place water and saffron in small saucepan and bring to rolling boil.
Mike's Saffron Lobster, Jumbo Scallops & Shrimp Vegetable Melody step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 #2 #3 & #4..
- Chop all vegetables as listed above..
- Halved jumbo scallops and de-shelled large cubed lobster pieces pictured. Scallops about 20 halved total..
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp pictured. Shelled, de-veined and de-tailed. About 30 total..
- Reserve your seafood shells and boil them for 20 minutes with limited water and wine for a basic seafood stock instead of water or chicken broth if interested. To be used then or, within the week in another dish..
- Soak your Saffon threads in 1/4 cup quality white wine for 10 minutes..
- Here's your desired outcome color wise..
- Fry your hardest vegetables on high in seasoned butter, olive oil and a good dash of white wine first for 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic. Stir regularly..
- Simple seasonings pictured..
- Then add your seafood and steam tightly covered on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer. Stir regularly. In the last minute of frying, add your fresh soft herbs and vegetables..
- Serve alone, with fresh bread for sopping juices. Or, alongside or, over white rice or pasta with chopsticks and/or forks..
We had the jumbo Scallops, Top Sirloin, Portobello stuffed ravioli and for dessert Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the Flourless Chocolate Cake. everything was delicious. Restaurant is very nice decor, lots of tables, small bar area with tv's, seperate dining area, the servers were excellent, we had. Layer the slices of lobster and scallops, in an alternating style, in a small tower formation in the center of a small plate. Using a squirt bottle, drizzle a ring of each oil around the tower of lobster and scallops. Add orange juice and tarragon sprigs and reduce to a glaze consistency.