The Bomb Seafood Boil!!!.
This Delicious The Bomb Seafood Boil!!! using 12 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of The Bomb Seafood Boil!!!
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp, heads off and deveined, but keep shells on.
- Prepare 1 lb of Crab legs of your choice, I use snow or dungeness.
- It’s 1 of Shellfish such as mussels or clams are optional.
- You need 1 of Red potatoes, halved…as little or as many as you want.
- You need 3 of Fresh corn on the cobs, snapped in half.
- It’s 1 packages of of whole mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion, thickly sliced.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar, this is important, it helps all the flavors soak in.
- You need 1/2 of A packet of boil seasoning, can be found near the seafood at most stores.
- You need 1 of Lemon squeezed in, then drop it in the boil.
- You need 1 of Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce to taste.
The Bomb Seafood Boil!!! step by step
- In a large deep pot, fill a litte over 1/2 way with water and bring to a boil.
- Add vinegar, boil seasoning, all your spices, the onion, garlic and squeezed lemon.
- Once boiling, add mushrooms and potatoes, let boil for 10 minutes.
- Now add the corn, let boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add in crab legs, boil for 5 minutes.
- If adding shellfish, add before the shrimp, once they start opening, add the shrimp then.
- Add shrimp, boil for another 3-5 minutes, stirring some.
- Drain and serve hot, preferably with melted butter and fresh lemon wedges.