Simmered Flounder Offcuts.
This Delicious Simmered Flounder Offcuts using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Flounder Offcuts
- It’s 1 of from 1 fish Flounder offcuts.
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu.
- You need 1 of Scallion.
- It’s 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Sansho leaves.
- It’s 1 dash of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce.
Simmered Flounder Offcuts instructions
- Cut the tofu and daikon into a size that's slightly larger than regular bite-sized. Cutting into them with your chopsticks and feeling the softness is part of the fun..
- Cut the scallion into bite-sized pieces. No matter how hard you try, you can't cut into these with your chopsticks..
- Add the fish offcuts to boiling water and boil..
- Put the tofu and daikon in the bottom of a pan, then place the offcuts on top. Place the scallion in the open spaces..
- Add boiling water to the pot, and cover with a drop-lid to simmer..
- Once it comes to a boil again reduce to low heat, and add salt, sugar, and soy sauce. Let the flavor soak in. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sansho leaves..