You can have Seafood Soup using 19 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Soup
- You need of Fish, bite size.
- Prepare of Mussels.
- It’s of Shrimp, small.
- Prepare of Squid, bite size.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper, any color, slim bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of large Onion, diced.
- You need of or.
- Prepare 2 of small Onions, diced.
- It’s 4 of medium Potatoes, bite size pieces.
- It’s 1-4 of diced Tomatoes, depending on size.
- Prepare 1 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic, finely diced.
- It’s of Squash or Zucchini, bite size.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Ramen or Pho Noodles, optional, cook separately.
Seafood Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to your pot and cover everything with water. Make sure to stir enough to mix the tomato paste well. Bring to a boil oh high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover the pot and simmer until potatoes are done. May sprinkle the bowl with parsley to garnish..
- Optional: Cook ramen or pho noodles separately and drain. Poor the seafood soup over noodles in a bowl and enjoy!.
- Note: The first time making this, we used a 16 oz (1 pound) bag of frozen squid, mussels and shrimp; and it was delicious!.