Seafood and chicken paella. This Chicken and Seafood Paella is a classic Spanish rice dish made with Arborio rice, packed with chicken, sausage, mussels, clams, shrimp and loaded with flavor. I have a romantic dish for you today. At least I think it's romantic because this isn't something you'd make every day.
Paella is one of my favorite dishes to cook when entertaining. Not only is it delicious but it's a one-pot dish which makes for simple preparation and easy clean-up. This version of seafood paella includes chicken and pork, as well as clams, mussels, and shrimp. You can have Seafood and chicken paella using 18 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Seafood and chicken paella
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 pinches of saffron.
- Prepare 10 of mussels.
- It’s one bag of frozen seafood mix.
- It’s 1 of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of red paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/3 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 pack of basil.
- Prepare 1 can of canned tomatoes.
- It’s 20 g of bouillon broth powder.
- It’s 600 ml of water.
- It’s 100 ml of white wine.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of olive oil.
It's a bit of mary montaña—or surf and turf—as they say in Spain. A traditional paella pan, a long wooden spoon or paddle, and a barbecue or gas burner are needed to prepare this seafood paella. A wonderful Spanish Paella that's very easy to make and the presentation is great as well. Remove from skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Seafood and chicken paella instructions
- Cook the white wine and mussels in the main pot. Then take out mussels and the leftover broth, and set aside..
- Cut chicken and vegetables into small pieces..
- Warm the water in a small pot. Put in the broth and saffron..
- Put the olive oil, chicken, vegetables and seafood mix into the main pot, fry with the salt and pepper..
- Add canned tomatoes, broth, and put in the mussels broth. Heat on medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Top with mussels, lemon, and basil..
Next, add the remaining seafood and chicken broth to the saffron water. Finally, garnish with the lemon wedges. Ladle the paella in an individual bowl and squeeze over the lemon. The refreshing tartness will bring out the flavor, making the dish more. Paella is probably Spain's most famous dish.