White wine seafood pasta. Easy Seafood Pasta with White Wine Butter Sauce. The pasta itself becomes so creamy. It depends on how long the pasta is left in the sauce if you'll have leftover sauce or not.
Bay scallops were on sale at the store, so I threw those in too. Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of. You can cook White wine seafood pasta using 7 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White wine seafood pasta
- It’s 1 pack of angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Mussels.
- You need 2 cups of white wine of any choice.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh sliced garlic.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh diced tomatoes or dried.
Littleneck clams and lobster cooked in a white wine sauce that includes butter. One of my most favorite things to order at an Italian restaurant is clams casino or any kind of seafood with pasta. Hi and welcome to my pasta shrine. The gang needs a lot of "testing" along the way if you know whattah mean.
White wine seafood pasta instructions
- Melt the stick of butter in a pan.
- Slice about half a cup of garlic cloves and add them to your melted butter and cook for about 1 minute, stiring consistently.
- Add the mussels to the pan and toss in melted butter and garlic.
- Add 2 cups of white wine and the freshly cut tomatoes (about half a cup or less) I use sweet wines but it is up to taste. Cook until all the mussels have opened.
- Remove the mussels frm the pan and set aside. Add the cooked angel hair pasta to coat in wine sauce. Add some fresh parsley. Once coated serve on plate and add the mussels on top. Enjoy!.
I love to cook with Bare foot wine. CREAMY MUSSEL PASTA IN WHITE WINE GARLIC SAUCEFree Recipe Hub. Seafood Pasta With Shrimp And Scallops Recipes. Winter is a tough time for those who like fresh fish, but this delicious seafood over pasta dish is sure to put a warm smile on your face no matter how hard. Prawns and mussels cooked in white wine and chilli served up with squid ink pasta.