Seafood soup with XO sauce. XO sauce is made from dried shrimp & scallops, salty Jinhua ham, shallots, garlic, chili, and oil. XO sauce is epically delicious and an explosion of umami! The quality and depth of flavor of XO sauce is apparent in its name. "XO" is actually a Hong Kong shorthand for high-quality, prestige, and luxury. – Store the XO sauce in a clean container.
Its ingredient list includes a number of pricey items, the heavy Crispy pork and dried seafood are constants in XO sauce, along with aromatics like shallots, ginger, garlic, and chilies. After these ingredients are fried in. Salmon, shrimp and loads of chopped veggies make this chowder a hearty, herby meal-in-a-bowl. This Delicious Seafood soup with XO sauce using 5 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood soup with XO sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed seafood, shrimp, squid, mussels, and octopus.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 3.5 grams of bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare to taste of XO sauce.
Add onion and green pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, wine and seasonings. The broth however is quite nice. The XO sauce gives it a very rich seafood flavor that is most enjoyable and hearty.
Seafood soup with XO sauce step by step
- Heat up the butter and add the seafood except octopus and bonito flakes. The seafood should make its own liquids. If not add a half a cup of water..
- Cut your octopus up. Remove the mouth/beak, if its there.
- Add to soup.
- Simmer 3 minutes till bubbling add bonito flakes the smokey aromas and flavoring adds so much to the soup.
- Add the XO sauce to your tasting..
- Serve hot hope you enjoy the delicate taste of the ocean with a slight smokey flavor. I hope you enjoy!.
The inclusion of a decent amount of veggies and narutomaki rounds things out well. XO sauce was first created in Hong Kong — at either the Peninsula's Spring Moon restaurant or at one of the many totally awesome fish restaurants in The sauce is primarily a chunky combination of dried seafood and Chinese ham (though store-bought brands might omit the ham): Dried scallops can. Seafood Soup Trieste StyleItalian Food Forever. Crock Pot Chicken With Golden Mushroom Soup Recipes. Dry Vietnamese Pork & Seafood Noodle Soup with Sauce (Hu Tieu Kho Voi Nuoc Sot)Vietnamese Home Cooking Recipes..