Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs. Enjoy with seasoned rice or salad if low carbing. Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry Low Carb Recipes. Looking for the best Stir-fry Seafood recipes?
LOL It was so easy and delicious. Seafood stir fry. you can use this basic recipe for any meat or meat alternative you prefer. One of the fastest home cooked meals you can prepare. This Perfect Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs using 11 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs
- Prepare 2 of spiralized Zucchini.
- You need 2 of spiralized carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion.
- It’s of King Prawns (as many as you want).
- Prepare of Fresh Mussels (as many as you want).
- It’s of Squid Rings (as many as you want).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s of Sweet and Sour sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Add seafood and stirfry until shrimp turns pink, about a minute. Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. I make this seafood stir-fry at summer's end when my garden is producing plenty of tomatoes, squash, garlic and corn. For a quick supper, we serve it over rice.
Seafood Stir Fry! No Carbs step by step
- Mix together all three sea foods.
- Coconut oil in pan, shortly followed by onion.
- Heat onion through, whilst spiralizing Zucchini and carrot add to onion!.
- Add soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce, heat through.
- Finally add the seafood, heat through for 4 minutes. Meal done!!.
We just didn't need the additional carbs or calories. Daughter wanted to add snow peas, but we didn't have any. Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops and fresh veggies. Add all that with a easy to make spicy stir fry mix, and you have a seafood stir fry dinner that is a great for transitioning into the fall season! Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy meal that everyone loves!