Italian style Mussels and Pasta.
This Perfect Italian style Mussels and Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Italian style Mussels and Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of live mussels.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of red pepper spaghetti.
- It’s 1 oz of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry, spanish, red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cup of of homemade marinara sauce.
- Prepare 10 of castelvetrano olives, chopped.
Italian style Mussels and Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta, Al Dente..
- add wine, evoo and brown sugar to marinara sauce and reduce for 30 minutes on low heat..
- heat skillet to medium/high add water, mussels, red pepper, salt, pepper, basil and garlic to skillet..
- put pasta on a plate, top with marinara sauce and chopped olives..
- place mussels on top of pasta and drizzle the fresh lemon juice and parmesan cheese for the final touch..