Mussel parmesan. Mussels are such a fun and versatile ingredient. I love using them in tasty fancy-seeming appetizers What is this brilliant mussels recipe? Think of your usual Chicken Parmesan.
Make your baked mussels extra tasty with cheese! Place the mussels with the water in a saucepan. Remove the mussels from the sauce to a bowl and keep warm. You can have Mussel parmesan using 6 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Mussel parmesan
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of cooked mussels.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 grams of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white wine.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Learn how to make Parmesan and garlic-stuffed mussels & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Remove the mussels with a slotted spoon and set aside. Strain the cooking liquid through a strainer lined with several layers of cheesecloth and reserve. Mussels baked with parmesan cheese and herbs.
Mussel parmesan instructions
- Place the cooked mussels in a oven resistant recipient and spicy it up with salt, wine and lemon juice.
- cover each mussels with parmesan cheese and a small piece of butter.
- preheat oven to 200°C.
- place the mussels in oven for about 5 minutes.
Mussels in the shell baked with parmesan cheese, lemon and basil. Mussels are an ingredient I crave on an admirably consistent basis. In this recipe, I'm giving the French classic Moules Mariniere a winter makeover. In a tray,put the mussels who opened,pour over them the sauce,shredded parmesan and minced fresh ,then,put them in the oven,at a medium fire,till the parmesan is melted. It's an insanely delicious savory mousse, that's essentially an infused whipped cream thickened with Parmesan cheese.