Strong Mussel Soup.
This Appetizing Strong Mussel Soup using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Strong Mussel Soup
- It’s 1 of kilo of mussels.
- You need 2 medium of red onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 3 clove of of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 of clusters of chili leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 6 cup of of water or more if desired.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (optional).
Strong Mussel Soup instructions
- Wash mussels with tap water then soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain when ready for cooking..
- Heat a large pot under low to medium heat. Pour cooking oil and simmer garlic, onions and ginger. Do not burn garlic..
- Add water, continue to simmer then pour mussels and bring to boil or until mussels are cooked..
- Add ground black pepper (optional)..
- Pour chili leaves and mix then cover pot. Turn off heat and wait for 2 minutes before serving..