cheesy mussels. The Best Mussels With Cheese Recipes on Yummly These cheesy garlic mussels are smothered in a garlicky butter sauce, that will have you licking you fingers like You have to try this cheesy garlic mussels recipe y'all! Like seriously, this is the best.
Baked Mussels Recipe Sometimes you want to try something new like ordinary but why not extra ordinary? Sometimes you get extra ordinary things from simple. Looking for a recipe for mussels? This Perfect cheesy mussels using 8 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of cheesy mussels
- Prepare of ingredient.
- Prepare 20 of mussels.
- It’s 1 of chedder cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chillie powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of seasame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of thinely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black soy sauce.
Try this Cheesy Baked Mussels that are perfect appetizers and it is so easy to prepare too. Mussels in broth, mussels in wine, so many great mussels recipes in one place. See more ideas about Mussels recipe, Mussels, Seafood recipes. A simple recipe of baked mussels stuffed with garlic-bechamel sauce and oozing with melted cheese.
cheesy mussels step by step
- wash the mussels in salt to take out the fishy smell.
- after rinse of mussels, open the mussels abit so that you pour the sauce in it.
- take a bowl for marination.
- mix the seasame oil,chillie powder,garlic,black soy sauce and oyster sauce togather.
- once sauce is mix, take a spoon and put the sauce in all the mussels.
- after pourin the sauce in all de mussels, put the chedder cheese on the mussels.
- pre heat oven for 180°F.
- bake it for 8 to 10 mins.
Chef Matt Dean Pettit shows you how to bring fine dining home and create two drool-worthy mussel dishes at home on your own! Mussels are so easy to cook they almost cook themselves. You can either serve the mussels over pasta or serve up some crusty bread and cheese to go along with the meal. Mussels in beer broth with cheesy rarebits recipe. The Cheese-Spinach Fondue with Mussels and Scallops recipe out of our category Mussel and Clam!