Thai Curry Mussels.
This Appetizing Thai Curry Mussels using 5 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Mussels
- You need 1 kg of fresh mussels.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of thai curry paste (red, yellow or green).
- Prepare 1 of fresh lime.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
Thai Curry Mussels instructions
- scrub, rinse and remove hairs from mussels. to remove hairs, pinch with fingers and move your hand around the shell..
- in a stock pot. add coconut milk. simmer..
- whisk in the curry paste and juice from one lime.
- add single layer of mussels to pot, cover and steam until all the shells open.
- remove open shells and add another layer of mussels. repeat until all mussels are finished..
- garnish with cilantro and lime wedge. enjoy..