Classic French Mussels.
You can have Classic French Mussels using 9 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Classic French Mussels
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 lbs of mussels.
- You need 1 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need handful of chopped parsley.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
Classic French Mussels instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Add the mussels, wine, cream, butter, and parsley and season well with salt. Give it a good stir, cover the pot, and cook until mussels open and are cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Divide the mussels and the juices between 2 bowls and serve with the crusty bread..