Spicy Prawns Masala.
You can cook Spicy Prawns Masala using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Prawns Masala
- It’s 250 grams of prawns.
- Prepare 1 nos of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsps of ginger garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of kashmiri chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder red.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need handful of curry leaves.
- You need 2 + 1 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Prepare of salt.
Spicy Prawns Masala step by step
- Marinate cleaned prawns with lemon juice,salt and red chili powder. Keep aside for 15 mins..
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil and splutter half of the curry leaves. Add chopped onion and saute it till it start turning brown..
- Add crushed ginger and garlic and saute till the raw smell is gone..
- Add turmeric powder followed by kashmiri chilli powder and garam masala. Saute for few secs. Now add the marinated prawns and mix well. Add a cup of water,salt and let it boil..
- In a medium heat keep sauting the prawns until the water starts to reduce.and reaches the desired consistency..
- Now switch off the stove and add coconut oil and mix well. Garnish with the remaining curry leaves and serve hot with rice/Roti's..