Tuna Masala. Tuna Keema Masala is an Indian fish keema recipe made with canned tuna, onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and spices. Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can prepare this Kerala Style sautéed Tuna with Spices -Choora Meen masala using fresh fish or canned tuna. Tuna fish contains high-quality proteins and.
Tuna Masal adlı kişilerin profillerini gör. Drain the water from the tin and fry the tuna in high heat in a wok with turmeric till the fish aroma goes off and keep it aside. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe. You can cook Tuna Masala using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tuna Masala
- It’s 1 can of tuna of.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes medium size chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of chile slit lengthwise (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chile powder.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe and is so easy to throw together. Canned tuna, canola oil, eggs, flour, garlic, ground black pepper, onion, salt, sesame oil. Easy Masala Fish Cakes with Tuna. by Jennifer Pallian BSc, RD. Serve with ketchup and/or mayo for dipping.
Tuna Masala instructions
- To the heated oil, add the cumin seeds and onion. Once the onions has softened add the garlic and ginger pastes. Add the chile if you want. I have mentioned slit lengthwise, you can chop it real fine too..
- Next add the spices: turmeric, coriander and chile. Allow this to cook until the raw smell of the spices becomes fragant. Add the salt and the tomatoes..
- Give it all a quick stir and I let it cook on medium low. About 10-ish mins later, you will have a mostly cooked, fragrant, tomato-onion mixture..
- As the final step, I add the can of tuna. Add the freshly chopped coriander leaves, stir and transfer to a serving bowl..
- Serving suggestions: This goes great with rotis, or bread/buns like I did on this occasion. Adding potatoes to this mix and serving it with rice is a great combo too!.
Tuna salad starts with a blend of two main ingredients: tuna and mayonnaise. The tuna used is usually pre-cooked, canned, and packaged in water or oil. Pickles, celery, relish, and onion are foremost among the ingredients that are often added. A super easy lunch recipe ready in minutes, this Avocado Tuna Salad recipe will quickly become a lunch staple. Swap the mayo for avocado in this healthy lunch recipe that you and your whole family.