Prawns masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry It's so delicious you'll forget you're being virtuous. You can have Prawns masala using 9 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Prawns masala
- You need 500 gms of prawns.
- It’s 1 of savola medium.
- Prepare leaves of curry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kashmiri chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric for marination.
- Prepare of salt for taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare of cooking oil for fryiny and cooking.
A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. Actually prawn takes only few mins to cook. But the making of masala take a little time and the balance of the flavour and taste should be.
Prawns masala instructions
- Marinate cleaned prawns with turmeric powder little chilly powder salt pepper & vinegar for half an hour.
- Shallow fry the prawns separate the prawns from the pan then add the savola pieces by adding little more oil add the remaining chilly powder when the savola becomes brown keep the lid close cook 5 minutes in sim then add prawns curry leaves and salt for taste now the prawns masala is ready to eat serve in a bowl.
Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual. Prawns Masala – A spicy tasty sidedish made with prawns (or shrimp) which is a sure crowd pleaser. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.