Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut.
You can have Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut using 17 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut
- Prepare 12-15 of Jumbo prawns shelled and deveined.
- You need 1 tblspn of Fresh Coconut Cream.
- It’s 2 tblspns of Fresh Coconut water.
- It’s 1 1/2 medium of Onions.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 15-18 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2-3 of Dried red chillies broken.
- You need 1 of Tomato medium.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Freshly scraped coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds (saunf).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut instructions
- Roughly chop onions. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add curry leaves and onions and saute till brown. Put ginger, garlic, dried chillies in a mixer jar. Quarter tomato and add to the mixer along with coconut, fennel seeds and 3 tbsps water and grind to a smooth paste. Add ground paste to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Put the prawns in a bowl, add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate for about 5 minutes..
- Slit green chillies without cutting through and add to the pan and mix well. Add marinated prawns and mix well. Add coconut water and coconut cream. Cover and cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and mix well. Transfer into a fresh tender coconut as per pic and serve immediately..