Prawns biryani. Prawn biryani recipe – Aromatic basmati rice dum cooked with prawns, herbs & spice powders. Chicken biryani & mutton biryani are the much popular versions loved by biryani lovers. Prawns Biryani Recipe with step bu step photos.
Sharing my signature layered prawns dum biryani recipe in restaurant style similar to the Hyderabadi version. How to make prawns biryani To get detailed recipe please click on https Here am going to share a dum biryani recipe with prawns/shrimps. Definitely, am a huge fan of shrimp recipes or prawn recipes. ఈ రెసిపీ Prawns Biryani recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్. You can cook Prawns biryani using 15 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawns biryani
- You need of For rice.
- You need 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of Basmati rice(wash and soak in water for 20 mins).
- It’s of For the masala.
- Prepare as needed of Oil and ghee.
- It’s 10-15 nos. of Prawns Big size.
- It’s 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 10 nos of Green chilli grounded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Prawns biryani is a unique and delicious recipe combining the tasteful flesh of prawns and the KFoods is presenting step by step recipe for prawn biryani which is not only easy to make but also. Prawns Biryani Recipe, an absolutely tasty and yummy biryani preparation that is pure delight. Once you get the taste of this easy prawns biryani, you will never look back. Recipe for home style prawn biryani / eral biryani இறால் பிரியாணி.
Prawns biryani instructions
- For rice In a thick bottomed vessel add ghee add onions fry till translucent. Strain the rice and add to the onions and fry for two minutes..
- Clean prawns and marinate with chilli powder,Turmeric powder and salt.and fry it till half cooked.
- Add 3 cups of warm water. Adjust salt.close the vessel and cook till the rice is done. Keep it aside..
- For the masala In a kadai add oil Add onions fry till golden. Add ginger garlic paste fry well for two minutes. Add grounded green chilli Fry well add the coriander powder turmeric powder salt and mix well..
- Add the fried prawns mix well add 2 cups of water bring it to a boil and cook for five minutes..
- Add lemon juice garam masala powder adjust salt. Cook for two minutes and garnish with coriander leaves..
- To layer In a kadai or nonstick vessel place the masala and spread the rice over the masala..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Close it with a lid. Cook it in a low flame for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Serve the biryani with raita..
Prawn is one of my sons favorites. This saffron prawn biryani recipe is a lighter, zestier version of its meatier counterpart. Pop in half of the rice and spread it evenly across the bottom of the pan. Shrimp Biryani otherwise called as prawns biriyani is an one pot rice dish made by cooking rice along with shrimp and a few aromatic Indian spices. Prawn Biryani – This prawn biryani is prepared in cashew nut and coconut paste.