Prawn malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices.
Prawn Malai Curry Recipe. by TNN. If you love seafood then this delightful recipe is for you. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and. This Yummy Prawn malai curry using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawn malai curry
- It’s 200 grams of prawn.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut paste.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli.
- It’s as needed of mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white mustard paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black mustard paste.
Ingredients for Chingri Malai Curry Recipe. Season with ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves. Add all the remaining ingredients, except curd and tomato puree. Chingri Macher Malai Curry tastes best with steamed rice or Basanti Polau.
Prawn malai curry step by step
- Take prawn and marinate with turmeric powder and salt for 5 mins.
- Heat the the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry them.
- Add coconut paste,green chilli, white mustard paste and black mustard paste, mix it well.
- When boiling cover it with 2 mins.
- Now your prawn malai curry is ready serve it hot with rice.
Prawn Malai Curry goes very well with rice. Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Chingri malaikari is an iconic Bengali prawn curry made by cooking large tiger prawns (bagda chingri) or giant 'Malai' meaning 'cream' recalls the coconut-milk base in which the prawns are cooked.