White Fish Simmered with Tomatoes.
You can cook White Fish Simmered with Tomatoes using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Fish Simmered with Tomatoes
- Prepare 300 grams of White fish (filet).
- You need 6 of Manila clams (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 can of ★Canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 2 pinch of ★Dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
White Fish Simmered with Tomatoes instructions
- Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with salt. Thinly slice the onion and garlic. ( I used Pacific Ocean Perch filets).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the red chili pepper and garlic. Cook on low heat until the garlic slightly browns. Remove the chili pepper..
- Place the fish with the skin side down into the pan. Quickly fry it and then add the onions. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the sake and cook off the alcohol, then add the ★ ingredients..
- Keep the heat on medium-low for 7-8 minutes to simmer while occasionally stirring. Season with salt to finish. Serve on a dish and enjoy..
- This also tastes great as a pasta sauce..