Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry).
You can have Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) using 15 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry)
- You need 5 of Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- You need 2 of medium fresh tomato purée.
- You need 1-1/2 of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100-200 gm of mastard oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 piece of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of small piece dalchini.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of curd.
Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) step by step
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy..
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame..