This Tasty Masala Prawn using 13 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Masala Prawn
- It’s 500 gm of prawn.
- It’s 2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 of medium sized garlic.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kashmir red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of meat masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
Masala Prawn instructions
- Wash the prawn thoroughly. Marinate them with salt, 1/2turmeric powder, 1tbsp of chilli powder. Rest for about 1/2hr..
- In the mean time prepare the masala by blending 1chopped onion, garlic,ginger, cumin seeds,cinnamon, green chilli in a mixer..
- Shallow fry the prawn in oil and keep aside..
- With the remaining oil add the other chopped onion. When they get translucent add the masala paste, turmeric powder, salt, meat masala powder and the chopped tomato..
- When the oil separates then add the prawn and cook for about 5min..
- Then add some water and cook for another 5min. The whole process is cooked in low to medium flame..
- Serve hot garnish with some coriander leaves with rice or chapatti..