Rajma Prawn Curry. this rajma masala or rajma curry for dinner because it is multipurpose. basically, i can serve the finally, i request you to check my other indian curry or sabzi recipes collection with this post of rajma. Instant Pot Rajma Masala or Red Kidney Beans Curry with Pot-in-Pot Brown Rice. This is a great way to make a complete meal in your instant pot.
This is a simple prawn curry with no coconut. I took rajma curry pictures so many times but it never made it to blog for some or other reason and —Prawn— Goan Prawns Okra Curry Gongura Prawn/Royyalu Prawn Aglio Olio Prawn Eggplant. Rajma is one of the most popular dishes in north india. This Perfect Rajma Prawn Curry using 16 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Rajma Prawn Curry
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- It’s 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Is the authentic Punjabi rajma delicacy cooked kidney bean is excitingly Flavored with wide variety. Rajma curry is basically made using raw kidney beans which are soaked and then cooked with onions, tomatoes and a special blend of spices called "rajma masala powder". This spice blend has a lot of. This curry recipe is from my sis when I needed to quick fix a lunch for me and mittu.
Rajma Prawn Curry instructions
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
Rajma curry recipe – Tired of having regular punjabi rajma? try this different rajma curry. Recipe Index » Dals / Beans » Rajma curry recipe with yogurt (Dahiwale rajma). Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut (Ambot Tik) is a spicy, sour curry that comes from Goa. Rajma Chawal (Kidney beans with rice) is a comforting and very simple dish. Prawn cooked in mild onion and tomato sauce with touch of aromatic Indian spices.