prawns masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry It's so delicious you'll forget you're being virtuous. This Perfect prawns masala using 14 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of prawns masala
- You need 1 of . Oil – 2 tbspn.
- You need 2 of . Cardamom – 2.
- Prepare 3 of . Cloves – 2.
- It’s 4 of . Onions – 1 chopped.
- You need 5 of . Some curry leaves.
- You need 6 of . Green chilli – 2 (add more if you want it really spicy).
- Prepare 7 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn.
- Prepare 8 of . Turmeric powder – 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare 9 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tspn.
- Prepare 10 of . Garam masala – 1/2 tspn.
- It’s 11 of . Salt.
- It’s 12 of . Tomato – 1 chopped.
- It’s 13 of . Prawns – 250 gms.
- Prepare 14 of . Water – 1/2 cup.
A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. Actually prawn takes only few mins to cook. But the making of masala take a little time and the balance of the flavour and taste should be.
prawns masala step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, add cardamom and cloves and saute them for a minutes..
- Add onions, curry leaves and greenchilli and cook until onions become soft..
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for a seconds then add turmeric powder, garam masala, redchilli powder and salt and mix it until it cooks properly..
- Add tomatoes and stir it properly and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add cleaned prawns and mix it well..
- Add water and cover it with lid and let it cook on low flame..
- Add curry leaves and cook them well. Prawns masala is ready to be served. Serve hot !.
Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual. Prawns Masala – A spicy tasty sidedish made with prawns (or shrimp) which is a sure crowd pleaser. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.